Get powerful customer insights with any of these impressive feedback tools. Affordable to small businesses, they should prove useful to your internet marketing strategy.
1. Gripe is a free to use social platform for customers to provide feedback on companies. Resolve customer gripes and receive cheers. Gripe also integrates with facebook and Twitter. Cool tagline.
Gripe: Get your complaints resolved! via kwout
2. AnyMeeting is a free online meeting service that lets you hold unlimited meetings for up to 200 participants. Features include screen sharing and session recording. AnyMeeting also has polling tools for you to direct feedback and gather results.
Free Web Conferencing Software, Free Online Meetings, Free Webinar Service Providers via kwout
3. Facebook. Use Facebook to receive feedback. Your status update is a great tool to initiate a dialogue with your followers. Also, through the Facebook Developers platform, you can install a Comment Box plugin on your website, providing your customers with an immediate space to give feedback. As users need to be logged into a real Facebook account, they cannot post anonymous content.
4. Install a live chat widget on your site from a live-chat company, such as WebsiteChat.net. Communicate with your customers and track in real-time.
Plans start at $4.99 per month.
Website Chat, Live Support Chat, Live Support Software via kwout
5 Get Satisfaction allows businesses and their customers to ask questions, share ideas, report problems, and much more. There is an analytics dashboard which gives sound measurement capabilities. Customers can access Get Satisfaction from widgets embedded in their site.
Price: Ranges from free to $289 per month.
Get Satisfaction – Online Community Software via kwout
6. The imaginatively called Feedbackify is a website widget to receive feedback from your website visitors. You can create a customised form, which you can then copy and paste using the code into your site’s HTML. You can then begin to collect any feedback. .
Price: $19 per month
Feedbackify! via kwout
7 IdeaScale provides a platform for branded customer suggestion communities to share, vote, and discuss feedback. Users generate and vote on ideas, and the best ideas bubble up. Widgets allow visitors the ability to contribute from any page of your site.
Price: Ranges from free to $99 per month.
Do you use any of these tools on your site? If so, please let us know what your experiences have been. Do you have any others you are happy recommend? Let us know through our contact form!
Become an ihubbusiness subscriber!
Member benefits include:
Automatic entry into our Business Directory to legitimate subscribers,
our "Getting Started With Internet Marketing" e-book pack delivered to you by email
PLUS An email a day for seven days with tips to help you : Increase traffic to your site,
Increase subscribers and raise the profile of your business:
Get the results you deserve now!
Email Marketing by iContact